Grab the Opportunity Now!
We are looking for Multi-Unit Manager also known as Area Coach who will strategically lead from a distance around 6 to 7 assigned stores ensuring everyone in the team/group is aligned and moving on the same direction in achieving business objectives and sales productivity/targets. The successful candidate will oversee, monitor and ensure that the operations of the restaurants located in the Winnipeg area on a day-to-day basis are within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring customer satisfaction, team member satisfaction/retention and profit maximization.
We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect difference equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
Benefits: Life insurance, AD&D, LTD, Dental, Health and pension plan
Maintenance worker responsibilities;
· Conducting routine inspections of Restaurants and equipment
· Performs general maintenance skills necessary of diagnosing and repairing equipment on property.
· Handling basic repairs and maintenance ect. Change light bulbs, switch plate covers, flooring tile, hanging doors, kitchen appliance, replacing filters and switching out appliances for our Edmonton KFC restaurants
· Install appliances and equipment
· Troubleshoots maintenance calls and performs basic repairs or reaches out for assistance when issues are beyond scope of one’s capabilities.
· Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary and collaborate with works and other processionals during renovations
· Performs preventative maintenance and other maintenance duties as assigned
· Report to facilities or maintenance manager for issues