We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect difference equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
Benefits: Life insurance, AD&D, LTD, Dental, Health and pension plan
Maintenance worker responsibilities;
· Conducting routine inspections of Restaurants and equipment
· Performs general maintenance skills necessary of diagnosing and repairing equipment on property.
· Handling basic repairs and maintenance ect. Change light bulbs, switch plate covers, flooring tile, hanging doors, kitchen appliance, replacing filters and switching out appliances for our Edmonton KFC restaurants
· Install appliances and equipment
· Troubleshoots maintenance calls and performs basic repairs or reaches out for assistance when issues are beyond scope of one’s capabilities.
· Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary and collaborate with works and other processionals during renovations
· Performs preventative maintenance and other maintenance duties as assigned
· Report to facilities or maintenance manager for issues
Maintenance worker requirements;
· 2-3 years’ experience performing routine maintenance
· Ability to check take apart machines, equipment or devices to remove and replace defective parts
· Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
· Ability to use common tools such as hammers, saws, drills and wrenches
· Strong organizational and follow up skills
· Strong time management skills and customer service orientation
· Work well when supervisors are not present
· High school diploma or related degree from a technical college
· Valid driver’s license
· Essential duties may involve performing physical exertion: frequent climbing stairs, stooping, bending, stretching, reaching, kneeling, squatting, pushing and standing for entire work shift.
· Essential duties may involve working in a small, confined area, with floors which may become slippery in the work process.
· Essential duties require lifting up to 30 pounds to stack, store or move casino and/or general office supplies and equipment.
How to apply
By email: Please submit your resume to the following email address
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.